Walmart 5 pack Valvoline advanced full synthetic price mixup (5w30, 5w20, 0w20). Get yours before it sells out.

Walmart seems to have made a mistake on pricing its 5 pack of 5 quart jugs of Valvoline advanced full synthetic. Price per quart comes out to under 1 dollar.

Wow, another Walmart thread about Valvoline...

...that's like a dozen in the past week...

...a lot of people are getting screwed thinking that they are going get something too good to be true 👎

Kestas

Staff member
Wow, another Walmart thread about Valvoline...

...that's like a dozen in the past week...

...a lot of people are getting screwed thinking that they are going get something too good to be true 👎
It's not too far fetched. One of these threads tipped me off to Valvoline 5W-30 synthetic for $1.88/qt delivered to my door from WalMart- as much as I wanted.

It's not too far fetched. One of these threads tipped me off to Valvoline 5W-30 synthetic for $1.88/qt delivered to my door from WalMart- as much as I wanted.
And earlier this year some people managed to get Mobil1 5W30 jugs 6 for the price of 1, and 5W30 PPHM for 12 for the price of 1, and I got in on 20 12-packs of 15W40 delvac that were 12 for the price of 1, made $1000 off selling that to a shop that works on big rigs.

I know, I loaded up on Valvoline Synthetic Maxlife earlier this year because of someone reporting a pricing blunder on BITOG. Check out what I said about the current circumstance in another thread about Valvoline and Walmart: