Wally world raises oil prices.....again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorcraft oil is now $2.22 a quart,up from $2.07.Super Tech is now $1.38,up from $1.17! Castrol GTX is now $2.56,up from $2.24!My local Advance Auto is selling Chevron Supreme for $1.59 a quart.Guess I better go stock up!
patriot.gif

quote:

Originally posted by BlueOvalFitter:
Motorcraft oil is now $2.22 a quart,up from $2.07.Super Tech is now $1.38,up from $1.17! Castrol GTX is now $2.56,up from $2.24!My local Advance Auto is selling Chevron Supreme for $1.59 a quart.Guess I better go stock up!
patriot.gif

Yea, Wally is all over the map right now. They keep moving prices and it is not even the same regionally. I have 3 Walmarts within my daily driving routine. One has Havoline for $1.97 a quart and another is $1.50. Both have the 5 quarts for $8.97 (doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out). Also the ST dino is $1.04 at one and $1.38 at another. Castrol is $9.97 for a 5 quart at 2 of them, and $8.38 at the third. Guess who is going to stock up on Havoline, because I am sure they will stabilize their prices at the highest common denominator very soon.

Poop Boys rebates are a joke. Wally has 5qt boxes of all-climate with a matchbox #10 Nascar for $8.67. Must be the part of the new Valvoline enhanced additive pkg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back