Walked into someone's garage and was greeted with this beastly monster.

I just enjoy the sportscar I have, more. A lot more power, and a 6-speed manual.
I had a good buddy back in the day with a modded Impreza 2.5 RS. Not fast in a straight line, but holy muffins was that thing a freaking demon on twisty real-world roads. I've been in quite a few high-end sports cars and that Subaru sedan was the most fun of anything I have ever stepped foot into. Acceleration is fun and all, but that magical handling, even over potholes at the limit, was just remarkable. That sucker was dialed!

Stupid guy sold it for peanuts to buy an Audi A4 because he thought chicks would dig it more. I bet he still kicks himself for that move even to this day. The A4 is a porky hog and isn't even that fast. (1.8t version).

The new Corvette looks like it would slay it hard on a track, but would be a bit much on rougher roads, which most of them are in our region. Even the older GT3 that was there before was jumpy as hell on road bumps.

I had a good buddy back in the day with a modded Impreza 2.5 RS. Not fast in a straight line, but holy muffins was that thing a freaking demon on twisty real-world roads. I've been in quite a few high-end sports cars and that Subaru sedan was the most fun of anything I have ever stepped foot into. Acceleration is fun and all, but that magical handling, even over potholes at the limit, was just remarkable. That sucker was dialed!

Stupid guy sold it for peanuts to buy an Audi A4 because he thought chicks would dig it more. I bet he still kicks himself for that move even to this day. The A4 is a porky hog and isn't even that fast. (1.8t version).

The new Corvette looks like it would slay it hard on a track, but would be a bit much on rougher roads, which most of them are in our region. Even the older GT3 that was there before was jumpy as hell on road bumps.
Yeah I've thought about buying another Subaru. Not yet or soon though..

These are ubiquitous in our area now, they look kind of cool, the head lights are a bit McLaren-y. Don’t like the rear end, looks a little too much like the Camaro which I don’t like the looks of. Kudos to the design team overall. I’m 34 years old and theoretically would be a target buyer of something like this from a socioeconomic perspective and unlike every other Corvette ever made, I’d actually drive this, they definitely “unboomered” it and consequently I think it will take sales away from the Zupra and CPO 911 market in the affluent late 30s-early 50s market. Harley Davidson should hire whoever spearheaded the C8 project. Of course I’m a cheapskate and would rather put that 80+k into another rental property and drive my Nissan around until the wheels fall off.

Front lift? Wouldn't lifting or lowering all 4 corners relevant to speed make more sense?
Engine appearance package?....wonder whatcha get?

Last edited:
Front lift? Wouldn't lifting or lowering all 4 corners relevant to speed make more sense?
Engine appearance package?....wonder whatcha get?
The lift is for the front to make sure it doesn't hit the ground when parking or driving over potholes. The Porsche GT3 has the same system because the front is too low to clear many obstacles. The cool thing about the Corvette though, is that is can remember that locations of where it needs to lift by GPS and does it automatically. If you have a steep transition to the home driveway, it will be lifted automatically every time you get home or head out. Neat feature.

I like them, maybe not more than a GT3 but still like them. Can’t wait to see what the Z06 and eventual Grand Sports look like. The wider body and wheels/tires on them looks better to me.

My wife has an Audi A4 quattro and I had a WRX we both drove before that.
The Audi is a much better car.

With the window sticker still on the car, I wonder if the guy works at a car dealer?

Man, that's a ***** car! 🤮
well they crossed an NSX with a Ferrari 458.
wasn't going to turn out good.... to each his or her own, let's hope there are dedicated vette buyers out there
who must add the covid kar to their collection.

The owner also has a mint '57 Corvette. Now THAT'S a great looking car! Looks OK in photos, but in person, those things are a work of art.

Friend of mine picked up his a couple months ago. They drive quite well.
That's been what I've seen in reviews. Drives great especially considering the price, which is quite low for a mid-engine rocket. I don't think there is any other new mid-engine sports car anywhere close to this price is there?

I really like the look of the C8, and that color combo in particular. What a present that will be! I still prefer my 65 big block to any modern Vette.

Attachments

• Biggus Blockus Front.jpg
    Biggus Blockus Front.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 16
  • bb and 06.jpg
    bb and 06.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 16
Doing some maintenance on a property and walked into the garage. Brand spanking new and even still has the stickers on it. I'm thinking it's probably going to be a Christmas present for someone. I can't imagine a car like this being delivered and not romped on right away. LOL

Didn't have time to get good shots, and only had my old iphone with me. I like the interior peanut butter color. I was also terrified on touching it, so no shots from inside. This car is worth more than I make in 4 years of wages. haha :)

To be honest though, it's not as cool looking in person as it is in photos and videos. I think the modded Porsche GT3 that was here before was a far better looking car.

pezQVri.jpg

Z5Cx2Oy.jpg

ZNTp9Us.jpg

j0wT1ri.jpg
225 for black lug nuts......holly lug nutz batman

Back