Walked into someone's garage and was greeted with this beastly monster.

Doing some maintenance on a property and walked into the garage. Brand spanking new and even still has the stickers on it. I'm thinking it's probably going to be a Christmas present for someone. I can't imagine a car like this being delivered and not romped on right away. LOL

Didn't have time to get good shots, and only had my old iphone with me. I like the interior peanut butter color. I was also terrified on touching it, so no shots from inside. This car is worth more than I make in 4 years of wages. haha :)

To be honest though, it's not as cool looking in person as it is in photos and videos. I think the modded Porsche GT3 that was here before was a far better looking car.

pezQVri.jpg

Z5Cx2Oy.jpg

ZNTp9Us.jpg

j0wT1ri.jpg

Looks good.

Brand new C8 Corvette... I agree, they look almost slightly weird in person?

I think it looks more like a McLaren than anything else, its proportions look weird to me especially when you see it up close. Looks small too.

Man, that's a ***** car! 🤮
It is pretty over-the-top and kind of gaudy. LOL

The GT3 was far sexier. I wonder if they still have it or got rid of it. I rode in the GT3 a couple of times, and the 4 wheel steering was kind of weird feeling. The flat 6 in that thing sang like an angry bird though. Great car!

Don't feel bad. I honestly DO NEED a better paying job. LOL

I used to be a video game designer and would be making good money today if I could still work at a desk for 40+ hours a week. I was working on top-tier AAA games for major studios, which was awesome.
Coding?

Not really. I would do stuff like create the levels and worlds, or do high-level work on designing combat and A.I. systems. Think of it more like the guy who makes things out of Lego toys (designer) instead of the guy who made the Lego blocks themselves (programmer). In other words, I got to do all the fun work, and the programmers got to do all the boring lame work. :)

Not really. I would do stuff like create the levels and worlds, or do high-level work on designing combat and A.I. systems. Think of it more like the guy who makes things out of Lego toys (designer) instead of the guy who made the Lego blocks themselves (programmer). In other words, I got to do all the fun work, and the programmers got to do all the boring lame work. :)
So you would make the levels in... DOOM 😎

Back