Wal-Mart gas suppliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My momma told me "Life is like buying fuel at Wal-Mart,you never know what you're gonna get".One day I see a Murphy's tanker the next I see a Star Petro. tanker.Somedays it's Keevin Advantage delivering,then it's Flash Market Inc.(Flash Market=CITGO).I believe Flash Market is out of Eastern Arkansas.Don't know what you're getting or where it's coming from.

Well everybody defines no problem differently. For example someone says here use my pen it works fine. However write a paper and it looks like it went thru the wash ink's not steady etc... You use the pen and say this is [censored] and throw it out. Is it fine because it works at all or if it works correctly. I don't trust them because they have virtually no chance of worrying about meeting minimum levels for addatives/cleaners etc... since they use random suppliers. Its like the rides at the carnival, theres a problem and there gone.

I would like to add my and brothers cars run fine but I love my gas gauge that was broken and now floats over 1/4 tank. Thanks to country-fair having a massive amount of sulpher in there gas. They were informed about the problem but decided to release the gas to stations anyway. They determined it would be cheaper to settle the few lawsuits that could be proved was cheaper than dumping or treating the gas. that 2 cents really pays twords the $200-$1000 for a sending unit/float.

Have your brother use Techron CONCENTRATE. Not the normal Techron, it has to say concentrate on the bottle. Works every time for sulfur effected gas gauges

Steve

gonzo,

My buddy has used Wal Mart for years and hasn't complained about it since. Besides if your not sure then buy a big bottle of Techron and toss it in the tank.

Durango

Originally Posted By: Durango
gonzo,

My buddy has used Wal Mart for years and hasn't complained about it since. Besides if your not sure then buy a big bottle of Techron and toss it in the tank.

Durango
Probably fine gasoline.It's just a little weird seeing different branded tankers pulling in there to unload.

Originally Posted By: gonzo
My momma told me "Life is like buying fuel at Wal-Mart,you never know what you're gonna get".One day I see a Murphy's tanker the next I see a Star Petro. tanker.Somedays it's Keevin Advantage delivering,then it's Flash Market Inc.(Flash Market=CITGO).I believe Flash Market is out of Eastern Arkansas.Don't know what you're getting or where it's coming from.

Ignorance is bliss (ask me I know a lot about it..ignorance that is)

Its been 2 years and nothing has made a difference. Besides the fact that I shouldn't have to pay more than the minor if any savings in price to compensate for their practices. For example would you rather pay say $25 a month for clean water, or pay $24.90 + $2 per month to clean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back