Wal Mart.com bad experience

As we finished dinner a hour ago; the girlfriend said that the ST Synthetic 0w20 HM she ordered from Wal Mart.com got fubarred for lack of better word. It took 1 day to complete order, then the 2 5quart jugs went from Pitttsbirgh PA to Wilkes Barre PA, then to Easton PA, sat there as they “claimed” they were both damaged and seeking replacements. This was THREE WEEKS AGO🤬🤬🤬

She called help desk and cancelled the order and got her full refund. I guess this happens some but I told her not to be too upset over it. This happen to any of you folks?

Yes. The first time I ordered the 3 pack of Edge C3 from Walmart. Packages came from 3 locations, all ended up stalled in different places and never arrived. I cancelled, and reordered. Reorder took 2 days from one state over. That was 3 years ago.
No hitches since, just the crazy high prices they keep throwing up there. Edge LL is now $72+ for 5 liters :eek:
Edge C3 is the now back to $22 something, but OOS.

Walmart uses FedEx Home instead of being smart and using UPS.
Disclaimer, I work for UPS.

My regular Fed Ex driver has some age to him but he is excellent. We get along well and he knows where to leave boxes to avoid the dogs. When he is not running my route, Fed Ex is not so good. I had a driver from UPS for about 5 years. Guy was aces. I receive high end gear often and he even took my cell on his own cell to coordinate sigs. Couldn't ask for better service. The next guy that took his route was aces as well. The UPS fill in is a young female and she humps her aXX as well. By me, UPS hires well and sure seems to manage their people well. All smiles, friendly, and good service.

USPS is horrid. I feel bad for them. I never see a smile and they all seem miserable.

dont know if the title is accurate.. I'd call it a bad shipping experience could happen from target, homedepot, amazon, walmart, anyone really.
Dunno about shipping error; went lots of places in the commonwealth. Who knows if it was truly “damaged” or.

I told her next time just buy it at actual store.

It happens with all of them, I watched a package travel across the country, get within 2 states and then dance around me for 2 days. When it finally arrived the UPS driver handed me an empty envelope. When I pointed out that the label stated it was 3 lbs he went and checked his truck but could not find anything. He took a picture of it and I reported it to the seller but 1 hr later I got an email with a pic of the package saying delivered.

Go to your locally owned auto parts store and buy their oil. I refuse to shop OR order from WM because of their self check out and "greeters" wanting to check every order that goes out the front door. WM "checking receipts" policies suck. I don't work for them. If I'm doing "their" checking out work, why don't I get a discount??? NO MO WM for me..........and guess what? I've found everything I needed from other stores that genuinely appreciate my business. 🎄 Merry Christmas!!!!!🎄

Go to your locally owned auto parts store and buy their oil. I refuse to shop OR order from WM because of their self check out and "greeters" wanting to check every order that goes out the front door. WM "checking receipts" policies suck. I don't work for them. If I'm doing "their" checking out work, why don't I get a discount??? NO MO WM for me..........and guess what? I've found everything I needed from other stores that genuinely appreciate my business. 🎄 Merry Christmas!!!!!🎄
you should have gotten in on the PP price mistake ... that was stickin it to 'em.

9 5qt jugs of pp 5w30 and 11 shop towels for under $15

You must be in a really bad part of town. I only see them occasionally where I'm at and they only ask a few people here and there to see their receipt. I actually just decline. I think one asked me to see the receipt and I just waved it at her and kept walking. I think another time they asked and I just ignored them and kept walking. It's not like it's a warehouse club where there's some agreement that they can stop you and ask to see a receipt.

Reminds me of the time I ordered an SP jug of Magnatec and they sent me an SN+ jug that they'd long since sold on clearance for next to nothing, and I'd paid full price. I went to the nearest location and returned it.

I have tried WalMart online a few times and 2 of the three shipments were screwed up. Customer service is terrible and off shore. First they claim shipment will be early then it is delayed indefinitely with no reasons. They SUCK.

It's not like it's a warehouse club where there's some agreement that they can stop you and ask to see a receipt.
Read your terms carefully-- IIRC mine just read "we will ask to see your receipt" not "you must show your receipt."

The bigger box stores train their non-LP employees not to get physical or try to block you.

Back