Wait until you see who's driving...

Worked with this bloke 28 years ago, one of the most genuine family oriented guys you could ever meet...oh, and he has tanks...

Pretty cute. There's a fella in rural southern Minnesota that has a collection of vintage tracked vehicles that he offers (for a price) for the public to drive around his property. Poppy Harlow of CNN is from here and did a story on him and a short clip of helmeted blond Poppy driving around a Sherman( I think)

Does a cool tank, I thought the Matilda was for an Israel tank. He needs to get hold of a Panzer tank which probably be 2-3 bigger.

His Grandad converteda Matilda, war suprlus as a farm tractor...I had a day out on that, it was great.

He's got (quite a few) more these days.

Very cool! I've been more interested in tanks lately since I started playing World of Tanks with my kids. The Matilda is of course well represented in the game.

Here's his ANZAC Day tribute out on the farm with social isolation...

[Linked Image]

Last year my son posted this up on ANZAC Day...he lives not far from the Cenotaph. He plays World of Tanks.

This morning I was woken up at dawn, by the sound of bagglepipes. I was planning to ignore them, until I heard a clicking and rumbling sound.
When out on the road there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.
What trundled into view? None other than an M41 Walker Bulldog. Apparently they were retired in the '80s, and there is only one in running condition. I know where it was this morning.

Back