vz. 61 Skorpion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever fired or own one of these czech machine pistols. Ive been obsessed with them since Goldeneye came out and since Ive never stopped myself from buying a firearm I want Id like to get one. But of course they are expensive being $500+. So if anyone has any personal experience with it that would be great info. Ill be going to a gun show on Saturday 10/8/11 and hoping to find one in .32ACP and not 9mm like I find so often.

If you decide to get one, go the SBR route and get a functional stock. They are kind of clunky pistols without the functional stock, IMO.

Also, .32ACP is the way to go.

Well there are not machine pistols. They are semi auto only, unless you want to hop through many many loopholes (if your state even allows full auto) and pay through the nose.

They are interesting, but the pistols are clunky as already mentioned. 32ACP is not cheap either, so its more for fun and show than anything.

If you can go for the short barrel rifle stamp so you can get the folding stock.

Personally id rather just plug a Glock 18 mag into a Glock 17 for a high cap pistol or just get an Uzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back