VW is Nuts with TAOS Pricing!

Agreed. We have a rental Jeep Compass while the Jetta is in the body shop and our Jetta has loads more trunk space and about double the MPG in real world driving. Not to mention more torque and all around better driving experience. I just don't get the SUV craze.
Well, you are driving a Jeep Compass piece of garbage - though the new one is a Fiat made in the USA - what can go wrong!

suv is not equal to offroad vehicle.
real offroads have or should have frame and hard axles. no suv has it.
latest landrover switched to unibody...sad.
My new at the time Cherokee with two solid axles and a 4.0 sixer broke its front axle off the "frame" trying to get up my drive way in the winter. But that was a unibody with thin flanges to locate the axle. I guess I should have locked the hubs - maybe it didnt have locking hubs - I don't recall.

Wife's Subaru Impreza - no problem - right up the driveway. My driveway is a "bunny slope" in the winter.

Well, you are driving a Jeep Compass piece of garbage - though the new one is a Fiat made in the USA - what can go wrong!
I wouldn't call it a piece of garbage. It's not bad in this trim level as far as features / comfort. My main complaint is lack of power and dated feeling drivetrain.

What did I just read though? o_O

Nothing like a made in Mexico crossover to bring out all the judgmental misinformation.

Back