VP gas can

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i bought a VP 5 gal can and i love the sturdiness of it, but the hose i bought to dispense the fuel also from amazon. which looks great but it leaks when its turned over. now i am returning it to amazon and am seeing a hose that has a ball joint valve that looks like a winner. but if the reviews say that the joint sticks so I'm SOL anyone use anything that actually works I'm leainin towards the ball joint

I have 2 VP cans, with the hose. I don't think they would be good to pour into a smaller gas tank, more so to empty into large tank. I use mine mostly to fuel an airplane.

I have a mix of fuel cans, it takes effort these days, EPA regs. Some of mine are older cans, a few respouted. I also have a new one or two that have been modified to pour better.

The fuel can dilemma is enough to get a guy steamed up.

ya I'm using it as a can to keep in the truck when in wisconsin to pick up non ethanol fuel and because my generator has a five gallon capacity

I have an older one and love it! Just has the 18-24" clear hose on the spout with a piece of 1/2PVC in the end to pour from with a small debris screen inside, never leaks and works wonderfully!

Originally Posted By: racin4ds
I have an older one and love it! Just has the 18-24" clear hose on the spout with a piece of 1/2PVC in the end to pour from with a small debris screen inside, never leaks and works wonderfully!

Mine is similar. No issues what so ever. I have a bunch of these things.

It's quite a racket on the new gas cans and the replacement spout for the old ones. The cost for a replacement nozzle is almost twice what the old cans cost new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back