Volvo 262c makes MSN's "Top Ugliest Cars" list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO WAY. MSN swings and misses.

I had a 262C. Great car. Lousy PRC engine (turbo 4 fits right in). I bought one at a junky car lot years ago for $950. Cleaned it up as I drove it for a few years and sold it for $4500!

I don't know if it is a top ugly car overall, but it is certainly one of the ugliest Volvo has sold. Bertone has had some hit and miss styles over the years.

The '89 Bertone-Volvo is a nice looking car.

what's with the ugly dog in the backseat?? seriously, that dog doesn't add anything to the car's appeal

And Pablo, don't you mean the Volvo PRV motor?

The 300c vindicated the chopped greenhouse look. Those bertone volvos were like a sport jacket with jeans... serious but casual too.

And MSN's list goes to 25?

Originally Posted By: eljefino
The 300c vindicated the chopped greenhouse look. Those bertone volvos were like a sport jacket with jeans... serious but casual too.

Maybe like a Mullet, business in the front, party in the back...

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Originally Posted By: eljefino

Maybe like a Mullet, business in the front, party in the back...

Too funny. I'm thinking doing a partial skullet when I hit 60. Get me a Bertone again.
crazy2.gif
LOL.gif

I like the look of those cars. Had a neighbor that collected Volvo's, and had a nice '78 model that was silver w/a black vinyl roof.

Pretty dumb to have "concept" cars on the list. I actually don't mind several of them. Was the Aztek not available in UK?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Compared to some of the other cars in that listing, that Volvo didn't look all that bad.
01.gif
Sad to say I had thought of looking at a Tiburon until I researched prices for normal wear parts.
shocked2.gif
Just like any other rice burner, so I stay with domestic brand.

Originally Posted By: matt922
Bertone apologized for the 262c and gave us this:

highreslowered.jpg

Hey! You're not supposed to leave TB with pictures like that!

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
No Aztek on that list?
Bingo! We have a winner. No wonder GM is in such bad shape. All I can say is.....What were they thinking?????
aztec_images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back