Volvo 262c makes MSN's "Top Ugliest Cars" list...

NO WAY. MSN swings and misses. I had a 262C. Great car. Lousy PRC engine (turbo 4 fits right in). I bought one at a junky car lot years ago for $950. Cleaned it up as I drove it for a few years and sold it for $4500!

I don't know if it is a top ugly car overall, but it is certainly one of the ugliest Volvo has sold. Bertone has had some hit and miss styles over the years. The '89 Bertone-Volvo is a nice looking car.

The 300c vindicated the chopped greenhouse look. Those bertone volvos were like a sport jacket with jeans... serious but casual too. And MSN's list goes to 25?

Originally Posted By: eljefino
The 300c vindicated the chopped greenhouse look. Those bertone volvos were like a sport jacket with jeans... serious but casual too. And MSN's list goes to 25?
Maybe like a Mullet, business in the front, party in the back...

Originally Posted By: tom slick
 Originally Posted By: eljefino
Maybe like a Mullet, business in the front, party in the back...
Too funny. I'm thinking doing a partial skullet when I hit 60. Get me a Bertone again.

I like the look of those cars. Had a neighbor that collected Volvo's, and had a nice '78 model that was silver w/a black vinyl roof.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Compared to some of the other cars in that listing, that Volvo didn't look all that bad.
Sad to say I had thought of looking at a Tiburon until I researched prices for normal wear parts. Just like any other rice burner, so I stay with domestic brand.

Originally Posted By: matt922
Bertone apologized for the 262c and gave us this:
Hey! You're not supposed to leave TB with pictures like that!

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
No Aztek on that list?
Bingo! We have a winner. No wonder GM is in such bad shape. All I can say is.....What were they thinking?????