Volkswagen Taos Dealer Invoice

Been an interesting few weeks. Bought a new Jetta and my Girlfriend bought a new Taos. The dealership showed us the invoice and I found it interesting how much markup their is.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1730796421.jpg
    Snapchat-1730796421.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 221
You can cancel that maintenance plan with VW North American, they'll send you a check.

VWs have never really had "wiggle room."

If you're getting a great deal it is coming out of holdback or somewhere else.

Why would you for ~$250?
I don't plan on asking for a refund. An oil change and brake fluid change is worth the price to me. Probably the only time it will ever get the brake fluid touched after that.

That I don't know...but being able to start the car from your phone is convenient.
I don't think that's part of the "safe and secure" portion of carnet. It comes with the app free since it's a 2022 but the safe and secure package is more of if it gets stolen, it can be tracked package. The car doesn't have remote start as far as I know since it's a base model.

there is a lot of back door money we never see or here about in many biz ,especially the car biz. They made money, just how one is not sure

there is a lot of back door money we never see or here about in many biz ,especially the car biz. They made money, just how one is not sure
^^^THIS^^^! At the end of the model year the manufacturer (or in this VW NA) sends the dealer a check the value of which is based upon the number of cars sold and the value of those cars sold.

Back