VIRGIN M1-209A CUT OPEN

Another filter I purchased as great member asked for this one. smile Looks ok, and I have no idea who makes it. Too many variables to guess. It appears to be a serviceable filter. Enjoy the pictures folks and Happy Friday smile [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Thank you sir !! Looks great, this will be my next filter for my 2.0L Ecoboost My plan is to do 4K oci and run the filter twice.

Last edited:

53' Stude

Originally Posted by kstanf150
Thank you sir !! Looks great, this will be my next filter for my 2.0L Ecoboost My plan is to do 4K oci and run the filter twice.
Good plan friend smile

Looks good, Adam-I'm with you, that bypass valve & baseplate doesn't look like Puro or Fram, that's a mystery. Wix XP/NAPA Platinum "levels" of efficiency, too. Thanks for buying & cutting one.

53' Stude

Originally Posted by bullwinkle
Looks good, Adam-I'm with you, that bypass valve & baseplate doesn't look like Puro or Fram, that's a mystery. Wix XP/NAPA Platinum "levels" of efficiency, too. Thanks for buying & cutting one.
You are welcome smile