Violent felons escape prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened overnight in northern New York State. They could very well be out of the area by now, so watch yourselves. They've both been convicted of murder; one for shooting a police officer, and the other for kidnapping, robbing, and beating a man to death before he dismembered the body and threw it into the river. He then fled to Mexico where he killed another person, served ten years, and was deported back to the U.S.

I'll post their photos below in the off chance someone recognizes a face.

fdy44k.jpg
dy7yj7.jpg

News article with further info. They Shawshanked their way out.

Stay safe.

So the contractors didn't have an inventory of their power tools and then they had to check said inventory at the end of their shift? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

And noone said, hey, what's that noise?

Somehow I think they had help on the inside.

The finger pointing must be something to see. They will hopefully be found before an innocent person is harmed.

Hopefully they get in a shootout with cops, and they are killed while no cops are injured. Hopefully.

These guys have NOTHING TO LOSE. One has already shot and killed a police officer. In all my years in law enforcement, I would be EXTREMELY cautious dealing with this duo. They WILL kill again if it means they get away.

Perps will probably get the Bonnie and Clyde treatment if they dont surrender.

And where exactly did they escape from? "Clinton Correctional Facility".

Typical.

Originally Posted By: totegoat
The finger pointing must be something to see. They will hopefully be found before an innocent person is harmed.

Innocent person?

Where do we find one of those.......

Originally Posted By: BRZED
Why weren't these two specimens kept in a supermax facility?

I don't know if New York has anything like that. I think the state prisons are either medium or maximum. I suppose they could have been put in solitary if considered an escape risk, although they've been in for years already without an attempt.

I saw some photos of their handiwork. It looks like they cut through some thick steel in a few places, and the press release said they used power tools. I'm guessing they got an angle grinder with cutoff wheel, which is amazing, both that they got a nice angle grinder in their cell and that nobody heard it.

In any case, these are some seriously bad guys. I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to kill someone to help their escape. Watch yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back