Vintage Toy car/truck experts

ZeeOSix

$100 site donor 2022
Some cool old toys. Are those cars metal body? Can't help you out on your question, but like the white 60s Vette.

Not to get off topic, but, My Father (born 1928) used to tell me about the Red Rider BB Gun he had as a child. When him and his friends were playing, you would only shoot (your Friend) from the knees on down. Fast forward to the 1980's, my Father now has grandchildren. For my Fathers Birthday, I thought I'd buy him a Red Rider BB Gun. When I handed him the gift-wrapped package, the first thing he says is: "I hope it's not a BB gun" I thought what the heck. I told my Father: "You can shoot it with your grandson". He thought that was a good idea, and they did have fun. Fun shooting at tin-cans, not each others legs.

The red truck with the blue dump body is a Tonka (my mother used to put them together here in NZ. Also here in New Zealand we would call those basic cast alloy vehicles Fun-ho.

Robb.

I found these 2 Nissan cedric mid 1960's friction toy cars, but have no markings. Anyone know anything about these ?

Information on some car toys are very limited. I can't find anything on the first pic but found plenty on the train which is from 1969. Picked these up for pennies at the goodwill outlet.