VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the bloopers?
wink.gif

He has improved a lot since the last video I saw of him. Amazing stuff ... I wanted to be able to ride like that.

Well, I'm sure whenever he gets started on a new routine, there's room for improvement (See beginning of the video originally posted in this thread), just like there is always a way of topping the previous stunt.
wink.gif

When I asked, "Where are the bloopers?" I was alluding to the fact that those videos show usually only stunts going right. I wonder how many idiots hop on their bikes and try stuff like that simply because it looks easy in a video.
grin2.gif

I'm sure I saw him unsuccessfully try to leap onto a phone booth ... and it does show him crash a few times at the beginning of the originally posted video. But indeed there will be a herd of bikers hurting themselves over that one..

I like how he's incorporated BMX style riding in his newer vid.

That fence ride stunt is just insane! Not to mention riding on your front tire - BACKWARDS! I always amazed at the stuff he can do. He must never get of that bike.

While I'd like to ride that.......it's too late for me. I should have started doing that type of stuff when I was 6. Now at 35.....to late. At my skill level, I just have to settle with crazy downhill runs (urban and mountain). A few log piles are as "tricky" as I can be.

Originally Posted By: herrhaus
That fence ride stunt is just insane! Not to mention riding on your front tire - BACKWARDS! I always amazed at the stuff he can do. He must never get of that bike.

While I'd like to ride that.......it's too late for me. I should have started doing that type of stuff when I was 6. Now at 35.....to late. At my skill level, I just have to settle with crazy downhill runs (urban and mountain). A few log piles are as "tricky" as I can be.

That guy is Awesome......

I will 48 this year....I know how you feel. I had a BMX bike in the mid 70s that I kind of built up. I never did tricks though.

I just started riding an older mtn bike this year that is an older bike I fixed up. Pretty fun stuff.

That kid is amazing.

I'm in the same boat as you guys. 43 years old and actually had to change my whole riding style last year when I got my new bike. Having way more fun now. No way I could ever learn to do any of those tricks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back