*Video* Firemen Use Leaf Blower To Free Kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grin.gif

That's using your noodle.... I wonder what was in that first pipe?
confused.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Read some of the comments - people are claiming this is animal abuse. The method those firemen used probably caused the least amount of harm to that cat of any they could have used. Plus, they didn't have to rip out and cut pipe saving the property owner a lot of money.

Last edited:
Some will claim it as animal abuse because of all the laughter when the cat 'popped" out.

I say that was a great way of getting the cat out without causing harm or more damage to the pipes.

Stupid cat for getting in there to begin with
33.gif

Some people claim anything besides government healthcare and doodads ps for animals is abuse. Some people have too much time on their hands.

I say nice job.

A real crowd pleaser....I think the boys were into the brew-skis before turning the blower on...
beer3.gif

Firefights are usually professionals, and wouldn't bust a gut laughing at an event like that.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Some people claim anything besides government healthcare and doodads ps for animals is abuse. Some people have too much time on their hands.

I say nice job.

X2.

The noise probably upset the kitty more than anything else. They are resilient animals, I doubt this had any lasting effects after the initial freak out.

Originally Posted By: Artem
Some will claim it as animal abuse because of all the laughter when the cat 'popped" out.

I say that was a great way of getting the cat out without causing harm or more damage to the pipes.

Stupid cat for getting in there to begin with
33.gif

Not a case of "stupid cat", more like a case of stupid, irresponsible owner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back