Video: Beck/Arnley 041-8181 & Subaru 15208AA12A

Well here it is! Now let me just start by saying I'm no Whip City Wrencher so don't be expecting that level of detail and production value :ROFLMAO:. I made this with my 6 year old phone and 11 year old laptop. What can I say? I get my money's worth out of things! It was fun to make. Feel free to shoot me any questions, critiques, or comments.

*edit* the video quality will eventually improve. Only standard definition has processed. High definition processing can sometimes take hours before it goes live.

Last edited:
Should do a burn test on the Subaru ADBV to verify if it's silicone or not. Black silicone ADBVs are rare. There has only been one found so far, on a Toyota Denso, and it was more of a greenish-black looking color. Clean it up good with rubbing alcohol before burning.

Should do a burn test on the Subaru ADBV to verify if it's silicone or not. Black silicone ADBVs are rare. There has only been one found so far, on a Toyota Denso, and it was more of a greenish-black looking color. Clean it up good with rubbing alcohol before burning.
I kept it so I can get that done before too long. I’ll update results as I can get around to it.

Back