very off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
32.gif

Does anyone have an elderly family member that has to wear a medical i.d. bracelet? my grandmother HAS to find/get one for her blood condiition. can anybody link me to a good site or give me some info? This may sound retarded but i have no clue where to start. I know you guys can help!

Thanks for putting up with this "off topic"!

32.gif

You should get internet access. Then you can use the google search engine. If you can't do that, go to a pet shop and buy a dog tag. Have it engraved with the pertinent medical information. Give the tag to your grama as an Easter gift.

I wear an ID for diabetes. Most any drug store carries or can get these type of bracelets or necklaces for a wide variety of conditions. Just ask your pharmacist.

Originally Posted By: Julian
Oh, for Christ's sake mori - a dog tag?

My grama was an Army Ranger.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
You should get internet access. Then you can use the google search engine. If you can't do that, go to a pet shop and buy a dog tag. Have it engraved with the pertinent medical information. Give the tag to your grama as an Easter gift.

A dog tag?
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: fordboy
Does anyone have an elderly family member that has to wear a medical i.d. bracelet?

A bracelet? Yeah, the court ordered Memaw to wear a bracelet since she got cought trying to steel cigaretts, a fifth of vodka, and some Metamucil from the convenience store.

Originally Posted By: oilyriser
How about a tattoo?

:)

A tat for the dog? That would be animal abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back