Very Nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
 -

-

Very sweet. Someone at work drives a GM captured test fleet C6 Vette, which means the car will be completely stripped down and examined, then scrapped after 3 months.
frown.gif
They should give it to me instead.
smile.gif

It's a very sweet car, though, even though the CTF vehicle is that ugly copper/orange color. The black is much better.

I still haven't quite warmed up to the C6 yet, I much prefer the looks of my C5. Even if I didn't own one I'd still feel this way. I've always loved pop up headlights.

WOW... I made a promise to myself when these came out. I will own on of these before I die!!! This is one of my affordable dream cars.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
I still haven't quite warmed up to the C6 yet, I much prefer the looks of my C5. Even if I didn't own one I'd still feel this way. I've always loved pop up headlights.

I saw my very first C6 on Saturday morning. It was a yellow one. From a distance I didn't even think it was a Corvette, only once it got closer could I tell it was the C6.

I love my C5 more and more each day, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it's classic styling. The C6 doesn't do it for me. But I'll still buy one if I win the lottery, just for the drivetrain alone. But I'd keep my C5 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back