Velozza ZXV4 225/40ZR/18 tires

A friend has a '17 Cruze that came from dealer with 18 in. rims. She needed a couple of low budget tires and went with the Velozza ZXV4 225/40/ZR18 tires. Her driving consists mostly of short trip city driving in central GA, rarely any ice or snow.
Does anyone have any experience with these tires in general?

they are UHP tires in Y or W speed rating. not what I would typically mix with 2 standard all seasons on the other end of car.

A friend has a '17 Cruze that came from dealer with 18 in. rims. She needed a couple of low budget tires and went with the Velozza ZXV4 225/40/ZR18 tires. Her driving consists mostly of short trip city driving in central GA, rarely any ice or snow.
Does anyone have any experience with these tires in general?
These tires are made by Vanderbilt a company that doesn't have a lot of exposure, how may of us have even heard of it?. Would you entrust your life to such tires? Only you can answer, I know what my answer would be.

Thanks for the info. They were purchased at a local big box tire store, and they are the entry level tire this store sells in this particular size. I had not heard of them prior.

Back