Velocity Engine Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on Google video and thought I'd post here. It's a "one arm bandit" bearing simulation of an additive called Velocity Engine Protector. Should be interesting to hear comments about this.
grin.gif

Video demo 1
Video demo 2

I found a description for this Velocity product:

quote:

Velocity is a new generation oil additive that reduces friction by treating the metal rather than changing the properties of the lubricant. Velocity Wear Protector is a new concept oil additive that uses the polar aspect of the active ions in its formulation to form an extremely strong high TBN high elasticity film that is almost impossible to break or penetrate between the surfaces. Velocity was designed for use in any mechanical system that utilizes hydrodynamic, elasto-hydrodynamic or boundary lubricating states. It reduces friction which reduces heat and has wetting agents to increase the lubricant's ability to carry away heat. Velocity contains no Chlorinated Paraffins, Chlorinated Alpha-Olefins, Halides of any sort, Teflon, Moly or other metals, Calcium, Phosphates, Sulfides, Disulfides or the any of the historic and typical chemicals and petro solovents found in most of todays additives. Velocity is truly the most advanced antiwear and extreme pressure additive available today. Velocity: *Boosts Power *Increases Horsepower and Compression *Alleviates Wear at Start Up *Provides Increased Fuel Economy Velocity can be used in: Motors, Transmissions, Differentials, Rear Ends, Transfer Case, Roller and Ball Bearings, Hydraulics, Two Stroke, Guns, Machine Tools and in virtually any metal lubricating system. Typical use in an automotive/truck crankcase requires treatment every 50,000 miles not every oil change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back