Vehicle recommendation for the war zone use

I would suggest something larger like a full size SUV. It's already hard enough to pack equipment and ammo in, now you're adding four men fully equipped.

Also, if you're in a Corolla then you're limited primarily to roads. Roads are watched and targeted. Multiple military aged men in a Corolla going to/from the lines is not inconspicuous.

Something simple and cheap. Mitsu suvs that aren't available in the US, but are available overseas seem to fit that bill.

Stay off the beaten path.

Last edited:
The Hyundai Galloper was a knockoff Mitsubishi SUV for a few years so if you can't find anything better there's always the Korean knockoff.

They used the same engines and everything, just made by Hyundai

Reactions: Pew
Get yourself Skoda Octavia 4Motion. Every mechanic in Ukraine knows how to fix it. They are excellent in winter, parts available at every local junkyard, they come with all parts assembled, unlike Lada Niva (ask me how I know). Even if you can’t find 4Motion, get just regular FWD. Forget JEEP’s, GX etc. You don’t want to draw attention of local henchmens and most of those vehicles that are sold in rich markets suck in war zones.

This is why a Corolla is the king of ground transport on the front lines, even the rear areas. A pickup, suburban, g wagon, jeep, etc--- they stick out. A Corolla simply blends in.

Mission first

Sure, if you want to get blown up by an IED or mine.

Back