Valvoline Valvoline Extended Protection Full Synthetic Motor Oil

What is everyone opinion on this

Valvoline Extended Protection Full Synthetic Motor Oil , I’m thinking about running it in my new gmc Sierra 6.2 L​

Attachments

• DEA56F64-0D62-451F-872E-E342916A7EA1.jpg
    DEA56F64-0D62-451F-872E-E342916A7EA1.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,211
What is it you are getting from the posted UOA? 2341 Miles on a single sample in a different engine than you are seeking to run it in provides ??? I'm not drawing the conclusion here. Lead me to water ;)

Valvoline EP is a solid choice to use and the posted UOA isn't needed for that. How long a rund do you plan? Driving habits? Current engine condition?

I'd like to use the Valv EP but the cost near me is above Mobil 1 EP so I'll be sticking with Mobil 1 in my situation.

Should be able to buy it at Walmart for 28.35
Then use the 5 dollar mail in rebate to knock er down to 23.35.
Then it's a fantastic deal for a great oil.

Cost is no longer worth it. I used Valvoline EP...good oil, but it is higher than Mobil 1 now and has been for several months. Valvoline is good, but it is not worth the price they have began charging. Quaker State Full Synthetic is the better deal.

im planing to run it 4k with oem filter . I hope will serve good

Usually only virgin samples are posted in the Virgin Oil Analysis forum. I was expecting that you posted a VOA of the oil.

Cost is no longer worth it. I used Valvoline EP...good oil, but it is higher than Mobil 1 now and has been for several months. Valvoline is good, but it is not worth the price they have began charging. Quaker State Full Synthetic is the better deal.
🤨😒 why are you comparing brands? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pick a company that you like and use their oil. They all meet the same exact spec. None is PROVEN to be any better then the next.

I pick companies based on their history and the way they are currently running their business. $2-5 dollar difference in price is insignificant. I’d rather give $5 to a good company vs a bad company. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back