Valvoline Now has an ATF+4 Product on the SHelfs at AutoZone

I saw an entire rack of blue ATF+4 bottles. It is not the Maxlife stuff either. So looks like Valvoline was the first one with a single rated ATF+4 product on the shelfs. P.S. It said something to the effect of "Fully Syntheetic" on the front of the bottle.

quote:
Originally posted by twentynine: At AA this morning $3.44 regular price, $3.18 on sale until April 1.
I'll have to go check my Advance and see if it's on sale here and pick up about 8 quarts.

quote:
Originally posted by thunderchild: Is this really the same as Chryco's ATF+4? I would really like to see some official numbers.
It is the real stuff. I went to valvolines website and couldnt find info there, but it is the real stuff. Here is a link to one of the first posts about it here http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=002789;p=1#000013 look at the second picture. it says it is a chyrsler approved fluid.

quote:
Originally posted by thunderchild: Is this really the same as Chryco's ATF+4? I would really like to see some official numbers.
It's the real deal - fully licensed by DaimlerChrysler. $3.69/qt. last week at my nearest Pep Boys - dunno whether there were any rebates in effect. I just happened to notice it while stocking up on some brake fluid.