Valvoline instead of M1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a valid and technically-based reason to avoid Mobil 1 oil? I can't see any reason to avoid any particular brand that carries the approval or license I need, why should I avoid this one?
Isn’t “Cuz it evil” valid and technical enough?

What's a valid and technically-based reason to avoid Mobil 1 oil? I can't see any reason to avoid any particular brand that carries the approval or license I need, why should I avoid this one?
I'm not trying to convince anyone to use or not use an oil so not sure why you should avoid it.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to use or not use an oil so not sure why you should avoid it.
Ah I see. So "cuz it evil" was just a little exaggeration or something, you had no real reason for saying that?

I mean I'm all for avoiding evil stuff if there's a reason to do so.

Ah I see. So "cuz it evil" was just a little exaggeration or something, you had no real reason for saying that?

I mean I'm all for avoiding evil stuff if there's a reason to do so.
It's called sarcasm and joking around, for the low IQ people here.

It's called sarcasm and joking around, for the low IQ people here.
Yeah, people seem to post stuff all the time that isn't based on anything. I've noticed sometimes they get quite agitated or snarky when you question them about it, as if you're not supposed to read what they themselves wrote. Sometimes even turning it quite personal.

Yeah, people seem to post stuff all the time that isn't based on anything. I've noticed sometimes they get quite agitated or snarky when you question them about it, as if you're not supposed to read what they themselves wrote.
Agreed but there's also times where one can clearly see what someone wrote and acknowledge and understand they aren't serious...especially when taking into account the person's previous posts in the thread and take everything into context. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back