Valvoline Extended Performance sale on Amazon (0w20).

I think this is a great price for this oil. Just sharing if anyone is interested.
not to bash you too hard but you left out very basic info.
If you are making a post about a good sale. you should list the price in the title or at least somewhere.
Esp. amazon since sometimes they price optimize and it can change in seconds. based on purchase rate etc.

not to bash you too hard but you left out very basic info.
If you are making a post about a good sale. you should list the price in the title or at least somewhere.
Esp. amazon since sometimes they price optimize and it can change in seconds. based on purchase rate etc.
My bad, I just figured most people would click the link. I'll see if I can update.

Mods, I left out the price in the title. Feel free to add if you feel necessary. The current price is $22.47.

I have used the previous iteration of this oil, 5W30 Modern Engine, in my '17 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport w/VR30DDTT engine for the last 18k miles, and was very pleased with the UOA results @ 5k miles OCIs. Here's one of the UOAs I have previously posted:

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/t...-infiniti-vr30ddtt-engine.298828/post-5061142
VME is a bit different than VEP

Back