Valvoline Extended Performance 0W20 VOA

Hahaha. The Canadian government is just too stupid to capitalize on their oil sands and build proper refineries with an efficient national pipeline. Besides 72% +\- 5% of our trade exports is with you guys, can't have a on par dollar that will scare you Americans away from us.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

Just did a VOA on the new Valvoline Extended Performance 0w20.

D1G2.

Thoughts?

View attachment 58335
So based off what you guys see here (im not an expert by any means) would these be a good oil to run in a direct injected motor. I only plan on taking it to 5-6k. I was curious about this oil as well and bought 2 5qt jugs at wally world and was waiting on someone to do a VOA OR UOA. Would this be any better than say running QSUD? I see the new GF6 formulation for QSUD finally at my wally world. and if I can save 5-6 bucks I will, guess what im asking is, this any better for DI motors (non turbo)? Have the new Frontier 3.8l v6.

Thanks.

Jocephus

So based off what you guys see here (im not an expert by any means) would these be a good oil to run in a direct injected motor. I only plan on taking it to 5-6k. I was curious about this oil as well and bought 2 5qt jugs at wally world and was waiting on someone to do a VOA OR UOA. Would this be any better than say running QSUD? I see the new GF6 formulation for QSUD finally at my wally world. and if I can save 5-6 bucks I will, guess what im asking is, this any better for DI motors (non turbo)? Have the new Frontier 3.8l v6.

Thanks.

I would have no issues running this Valvoline for 5k in a di motor. I really like the Moly count and it’s dexos certified.

and yes, I would have no problems running the QS either. It’s also dexos certified.