VALVOLINE EP 0W20 2011 RAM1500 5.7 HEMI 115K MILES 5K ON THE OIL

this is not my truck, let me know what you think about this report
Here is a used oil analysis on my 2011 ram 1500 5.7 hemi.
110k thousand at the start of the sample, 115k thousand when oil was changed.
Really impressed with the wear and the amount of moly left in the sample.
Tbn is a little low for only 5k miles on the oci, but this truck sees a lot of short distance starting and stopping.
Chose 0w-20 because I live in Montana where winters routinely get well below zero for weeks at a time

Attachments

• C892BB28-23D7-4A7D-B30E-0716F42BA8F4.jpeg
    C892BB28-23D7-4A7D-B30E-0716F42BA8F4.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 361
I am starting to like this oil more and more, like I said b4 great oil just dont go pas 5k with it, my next oil change will be valvoline ep with bottle of lubegard to enhance the oil even more, the ram fellows love to use lubegard in their hemi engines, they claim stops the hemi tick and make the engine quiet over all.

this is not my truck, let me know what you think about this report
Here is a used oil analysis on my 2011 ram 1500 5.7 hemi.

110k thousand at the start of the sample, 115k thousand when oil was changed.
Really impressed with the wear and the amount of moly left in the sample.
Is it yours or no?

And the amount of moly left? Molybdenum doesn’t go anywhere, it should end up with the same amount it started with unless you are diluting the sump with a different oil.

Is it yours or no?

And the amount of moly left? Molybdenum doesn’t go anywhere, it should end up with the same amount it started with unless you are diluting the sump with a different oil.
this is not my truck, I copy and paste this from deferent forum.....thats the statement from the truck owner. the reason I posted here is because there is big oil knowledge on this forum, I would love to here what people think about the results from blackstone on this oil ..

this is not my truck, I copy and paste this from deferent forum.....thats the statement from the truck owner. the reason I posted here is because there is big oil knowledge on this forum, I would love to here what people think about the results from blackstone on this oil ..

You cannot tell much of anything from just one analysis report. The oil did its job. That’s all.

I am starting to like this oil more and more, like I said b4 great oil just dont go pas 5k with it, my next oil change will be valvoline ep with bottle of lubegard to enhance the oil even more, the ram fellows love to use lubegard in their hemi engines, they claim stops the hemi tick and make the engine quiet over all.
If my oil is deficient to the point of requiring something else to be added to it, I'd be using a different oil.

There's a reason most of the serious oil companies don't also sell "oil improving" additives.

Back