Valvoline Advanced Heavy-duty Oil Stabilizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Niteo makes Motor Medic, some Valvoline and other brands. They're kinda like a Warren.

There's many companies that make stabilizers (VII), check out this old can from Shell. Just pay attention to your oil pressure and any new valve train noise.
[Linked Image]

I've seen that identical can for sale in several warehouse discount stores here lately -- been tempted to buy one as a display piece. Put it in my engine, though? Mmmm -- dunthinkso.
31.gif

Originally Posted by Hoot_r
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Niteo makes Motor Medic, some Valvoline and other brands. They're kinda like a Warren.

There's many companies that make stabilizers (VII), check out this old can from Shell. Just pay attention to your oil pressure and any new valve train noise.
[Linked Image]

I've seen that identical can for sale in several warehouse discount stores here lately -- been tempted to buy one as a display piece. Put it in my engine, though? Mmmm -- dunthinkso.
31.gif

Those aren't actual antique or old cans, Shell started selling various products in those "retro" cans a few years ago. They had a oil stabilizer, a ZDDP additive, and some others all in the classic old red and yellow can like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back