- This oil was all Valvoline Maxlife NextGen - half 5w-30, half 5w-20. Noted that on the sample slip.
- Sample taken at oil change, which is when I noticed I had let the oil level get low (thread here). Only drained about 4 quarts from a 5.5 - 6 qt sump.
- Not thrilled about the iron level but everything else looks good to me. Probably would have helped if I kept it topped off.
- Filter for this run was a good ol Purolator L24651 (replaced with a PL24651 at the change).
- Despite Blackstone's last comment, I probably won't go over 8k on my next OCI. Right now I can't see putting more than that on this car in a year.