Valuation of Deere 790 and x300

Jeez, yeah, mistyped that one -Good catch!
A search on Tractorhouse shows the 790 is still going for $12-$15K or more on low hour units. I think that's incredible. Reminds me of the Jeep resale value.

This house fell through. Got a different one but now I have to buy all my equipment.

Sorry to hear that. Now you get to start on the great equipment search. Best of luck in that endeavor.
Thanks. After searching around I am really leaning towards getting a Branson tractor. Never heard of them before this but I am really liking them.

Don't know anything about them. My closest dealers seem to be in Oklahoma. I would be concerned about after sales service and parts availability. Branson dealers seem to come and go up here. That's why the nearest one may be 150+ miles from me today.

On Facebook, a Branson dealer was telling people Branson makes tractors for JD and Kubota. That isn’t the case. Hopefully you haven’t read that.

On Facebook, a Branson dealer was telling people Branson makes tractors for JD and Kubota. That isn’t the case. Hopefully you haven’t read that.
It's the parent company that does TYM, and one of their holdings Kukje. But not for kubota afaik

Thanks. After searching around I am really leaning towards getting a Branson tractor. Never heard of them before this but I am really liking them.
I went and looked at Branson’s and they seem like a lot of tractor for the money. Ultimately decided against them due to small dealer network and concerns about long term parts availability. Got lucky on a used kubota

I think Rural king tractors might be from the same manufacture as Branson?
Kukje Machinery Co. LTD
TYM

So how I understand it RK tractors are TYM built. Branson is supposedly allowed to run on their own under the TYM umbrella so the tractors are different. I am also considering a TYM with a Kukje (not Yanmar). Reasoning is due to the Kukje engine design. As far as I can determine it is the only diesel offered in this size that is still mechanical. Not being of common rail design it has no engine ECU, so no limp mode :)

Kukje diesels are supposedly based on Cummins series A designs. And were at one time and may still be a manufacturer for Cummins.

So how I understand it RK tractors are TYM built. Branson is supposedly allowed to run on their own under the TYM umbrella so the tractors are different. I am also considering a TYM with a Kukje (not Yanmar). Reasoning is due to the Kukje engine design. As far as I can determine it is the only diesel offered in this size that is still mechanical. Not being of common rail design it has no engine ECU, so no limp mode :)

Kukje diesels are supposedly based on Cummins series A designs. And were at one time and may still be a manufacturer for Cummins.
Nice.

What size/ hp tractor are you looking at?

Back