V12 Honda CBX

V12 CBX Just thought some here would find this sort of neat. Guy put two Honda CBX motors together in a V configuration. Sound is rubbish, but you have to admire the guy's work.

My brother has two super nice CBX's. I think they are worth more separated. That guy must have money to burn.

Seems that fellow has a few "Mad Scientist" projects afoot... There's another video on youtube with better sound... Mmmmm I love it!

Robenstein

It is kind of up there with the dude that shoehorned a Corvair flat six into a Harley. Probably even more impressive in the engineering dept actually.

I often thought of coupling a pair of ST1300 Honda engines and power my Chipmunk with a V8... Me in my friends Chipmunk Oshkosh...

Last edited:
Last edited:

Robenstein

There is a guy around here that has two Shovelheads in a bike in a front to back config I can only describe as a W arrangement from a side view. Man is is loud and man does it vibrate. Leaves two spots of oil where ever he parks it.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
.......does it vibrate. Leaves two spots of oil where ever he parks it.....
Two spots? is that all it leaves. My old '77 sportster would leave a half dozen with only 2 cyl. grin ROD