USPS Drama

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
First time I ever seen this. Got a good soaking this morning-lol
bs.PNG

I just wish the mail people would stop putting our packages right up against the garage door. They just started doing that this year. I get the Covid concerns, if that’s what this is, but the concrete path to my front door is RIGHT NEXT TO the first stair of the path. It’s literally just as easy and as far away as stupidly stacking crap against my garage door.

I’m not even sure I’ll be giving these jerks a gift card this year.

I just wish the mail people would stop putting our packages right up against the garage door. They just started doing that this year. I get the Covid concerns, if that’s what this is, but the concrete path to my front door is RIGHT NEXT TO the first stair of the path. It’s literally just as easy and as far away as stupidly stacking crap against my garage door.

My mail has had really inconsistent delivery the past few months. Sometimes it comes around 11AM, sometimes 5PM, then I will see them on my Ring at 10:30PM.

You are lucky that they deliver to the right place. As soon as the mailman leaves here everyone meets up to exchange mail.

As a Winter project, I eliminated as much mailing to my house as possible.
NO MORE Utility bills, Insurance bills, Financial statements.
I save about $18.00 per year on stamps.

I also signed up for Informed Delivery (thru USPS) to get an E-mail showing me a scanned image of any letters that would be delivered that day.
Good for when I'm expecting any type of check.

I have had a better experience with USPS than FedEx or UPS. I always order from RockAuto or JBugs and the FedEx and UPS drivers always throw my packages on the porch literally throw. The only problem I’ve had with USPS is them bending up license plates that I order for my collection that clearly say DO NOT BEND. Lol

You are lucky that they deliver to the right place. As soon as the mailman leaves here everyone meets up to exchange mail.

Same here ... they don't even know what street they are on sometimes. They just throw the mail in the first box that has the house number on it. There are 3 or 4 adjacent streets running North/South that have the same exact house number, but are on different streets. I know all the people on different streets that have the same house number as mine, lol. :sneaky:

I have a patio bench/box next to my front door with a big sign saying 'PUT PACKAGES IN HERE'. Other delivery services can usually figure that out. USPS puts the package on the sign. That's why I only use about five stamps a year and voted early in person.

Back