Using too much product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: es350
Originally Posted By: Hethaerto
Well then, you spent money not needed. You do not see pros that charge $200 to $300 a car using one do you?

It is like a PC vs Rotary..

Well then,......blah blah blah....thanks for your smug comments.

Fact bud...If I used a PC I would be out of business. I use a 9227C to make results that pay...99.9% of real detailer would laugh at you..I do not think a peron with a $200K car would let a gas dripping/ oil using product by his car..At least not my cusotmers...

Where do I get this gas dripping / oil using power tool for my car. I want to know which brand/model so I can get it?

Last edited:
Point is I have YET to see people dealing cars from 30K to over 200K with a gas buffer. To much, what if's on a customers dime.Plus whom wants to smell this junk, and gas / oil etc.. More cost to worry about..What do I know....Only done this for 20+ years.

Originally Posted By: ionbeam22
Fact bud...If I used a PC I would be out of business. I use a 9227C to make results that pay...99.9% of real detailer would laugh at you.

Well in that case, Autopia is the place for you.

As for the original poster. I never really understood the need for using a machine buffer unless you are polishing the paint with a compound. And really polishing the paint isn't something you'd want to do very often, since it puts alot of wear and tear on the paint.

For straight waxing, IMHO it's faster to just apply the product by hand. Many waxes are designed for hand application anyways, and will dry out too quickly if you apply them by machine. Thus your pad gets gummed up with wax.

Autopia is the bomb..Waxes are great and yes they are faster by hand but is the longevity, durability etc better by hand vs machine?

Point is PC have there place but rotary will correct / apply much faster.

Autpoia is a great place for "real" people to share advise...I learned alot from those people...

If you can't play in the kitchen, don't play.

Do like the last VP in the white house, listen and do not talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back