Useless Craigslist car ads posted by people who haven't a clue how to sell anything.

Between minimal descriptions, two or three blurry nighttime pictures and ridiculous prices, how do these people expect to sell their car? Just came across this gem, https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/glen-mills-jaguar-xjr2001-jaguar-xjr/7203544528.html Besides the ridiculous price and NO pictures, he says, will not send pics to your phone if your serious come and see it. Why not just put the photos in your listing? Without pictures in the ad, nobody serious will come see it or even respond for that matter. I messaged him that, and he replied with an angry antisemitic and racist rant I probably cant post here without a bunch of ***s, and I'm not even Jewish or black.

I think it's a great ad. If he gets any prospective buyers at all...they will be serious ones!

i cant enter the craiglists website outside US, is it supposed to be like that? or any trouble with the website?

Seller is an idiot.

IDK dishdude. Here is what's curious. This guy is obviously hard headed - Jaguar OEM replacement parts? This is probably a very well cared for vehicle. It could be a great buy. He should take it off Craigs List and put it on Auto Trader with a couple of pics.

Most people, generally speak, have no clue.

I once asked a guy for the VIN on his motorcycle he was selling on CL. Refused to give it to me. That's all I needed to know.

On the other hand, your ads are ridiculous given the number of pictures and description you include. Not to mention the ridiculous photo in front of the red brick house.

Between minimal descriptions, two or three blurry nighttime pictures and ridiculous prices, how do these people expect to sell their car? Just came across this gem, https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/glen-mills-jaguar-xjr2001-jaguar-xjr/7203544528.html Besides the ridiculous price and NO pictures, he says, will not send pics to your phone if your serious come and see it. Why not just put the photos in your listing? Without pictures in the ad, nobody serious will come see it or even respond for that matter. I messaged him that, and he replied with an angry antisemitic and racist rant I probably cant post here without a bunch of ***s, and I'm not even Jewish or black.

Anybody in or near Philadelphia should flag it. Non-local flags don't count, but New York to DC will probably work.

You can also flag the email response and send a note to Craigslist staff forwarding the racist reply.

I messaged him that, and he replied with an angry antisemitic and racist rant I probably cant post here without a bunch of ***s, and I'm not even Jewish or black.

You need to ask yourself why this bad CL ad that you "just came across" matters SO MUCH to you. Are you losing sleep over what some nameless stranger put on CL? What are you going to accomplish by arbitrarily ratteling someones cage? Just chill and leave the idiot alone. It does not seem to be your fight.

IDK dishdude. Here is what's curious. This guy is obviously hard headed - Jaguar OEM replacement parts? This is probably a very well cared for vehicle. It could be a great buy. He should take it off Craigs List and put it on Auto Trader with a couple of pics.

You make a good point, he didn't state that it has new "breaks".

He is more than likely a unscrupulous "car flipper" with a POS Jaguar , looking exclusively for an uneducated/vulnerable buyer. He knows exactly the Buyer he is looking for and how to attract them.

This ad is not a mistake and was not done out of laziness. It was intentionally posted in the manner that we see it.

Back