Upgraded my daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do a lot of driving for work so I am economy car, I thought was best to maximize my car allowance from work and help save money on gas, maint, repairs, etc. I used to have an 02 Chevy prizm 5 spd that I got 36-40 mpg and super cheap to maintain. The paint was in bad shape and I needed a little more to hold stuff for work so I sold it and bought an 04 Pontiac vibe. Got 29-35 mpg, reliable, and cheap to maintain.

Great car, zero issues and I highly recommend it as an economy car. I had for about 4 months and put over 15k miles on it. Anyway, I'm getting older and just needed a smoother ride, comfort, less wind noise, etc but I did not want a car payment. Plus I like wrenching on cars so I don't mind older vehicles. Sold the vibe for $3100 and picked up this for $4800

One owner lady, she was retired so only put 114k miles on it since new. Keep records, dealer maintained, and its super clean in and out. I think I got a steal of a deal on this. I'm replacing the fluids now. Doesn't need anything else. FYI, she did 10k oci w syn oil from the Cadillac dealer.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
Where do the "private sellers" post their car ads nowadays?

This was a Craigslist find

Is that a Caddy ATS? Someday I will get one, hopefully it will be a slightly used and well kept.

Whoa! Wicked Caddy, dude! You're riding in serious style.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: M1Accord
Is that a Caddy ATS? Someday I will get one, hopefully it will be a slightly used and well kept.

It's an '04 CTS, if I'm reading his sig correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back