Updated Canadian winter weather conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leamington, ON, CA - between Detroit and Cleveland
I just finished washing the van in the driveway and took the clothes off the line. So far, so good
thumbsup2.gif

+5 degrees Celsius (that's 41 degrees Fahrenheit) here.

Spent much of the day burning branches and stumps in the backyard. Nice enough for wieners and a cool one.

Haven't had any snow yet this winter. It has frozen a few times though.

-7C here in the Pete. High of 4C tomorrow, 7C Monday, but a low of -5, the rest of the week looks pretty goofy. Nice change from the -20 we had the other day though.

Originally Posted by Delta
Meanwhile here in the states I'm freezing my nads off scraping the frost off the windshield. Go figure
crackmeup2.gif

Awe you wimp
smile.gif

It was 43F here today and sunny. Heading to brothers tomorrow and to be 50 somethin there
smile.gif

I'm in the midlands of South Carolina and it will be 65 F and partly sunny for Christmas Day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to our best friends up north!
08.gif

The forecast is 7 C or 44 F on Christmas day in Chatham! Maybe I will get my bike out. Merry Christmas to all!

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by Delta
Meanwhile here in the states I'm freezing my nads off scraping the frost off the windshield. Go figure
crackmeup2.gif

Awe you wimp
smile.gif

It was 43F here today and sunny. Heading to brothers tomorrow and to be 50 somethin there
smile.gif

Heh, yea I am. I really despise the cold and snow. Sometimes I wonder why I moved back up North...

Adam: I'm in Boiling Springs PA now. It's about 41F and nephews itching for fire in fireplace. After I split some rock oak by hand
lol.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back