UOA turnaround time?

From the time they receive it, should be around 2 weeks if I remember correctly.

But when you mail out the sample is not a good starting point, especially if you mailed it in their black jar.

Lately its been 3-5 days after they receive it... the prepaid label is highly unpredictable so if you are in a hurry send it some other way...

I have never waited more than 2 weeks from mailing to the report in my inbox. I am in eastern Iowa so not sure if that helps with the mailing to Indiana or not...

My last two samples were 10 days from mailing to getting the report. That was one in February 2020, pre-Covid and one in July 2020 post Covid. I use the little black bottles they send me in the mail and don't seem to have any issues.

Sent a sample to OAI on the 8th via USPS and it wasn't received until 28th.
Normally it it takes around 10 days.

A neighbor drives for USPS. He said don't ship with them. Passenger airlines haul a lot of their stuff in the belly and there isn't as many flying these days, so it takes longer.

Tracking my samples to Polaris, the results are available 48 hours after the sample arrives.

I placed my Blackstone mailer on the counter of a Seattle area post office on the morning of October 27. Received email pdf results yesterday, November 13. So thirteen business days and considering the volume of mail-in ballots during that period I'm pretty happy. (And very happy there is virtually no fuel in my oil.)

I sent an oil sample in on 11/6, they received it 11/10 according to the tracking by USPS. They charged my cc on 11/18 and I still have not received the results by email. I called them and they don't know why I'm not getting the email. I gave them another active email and still nothing. And no it didn't go to the junk mail file on either account. I get many emails daily on both the accounts. I'm going to ask them to snail mail it, it's faster than their email :rolleyes:.

Whimsey

The last one I did in July 2020, got email results about 3 weeks from the day I mailed it, using the black pre-paid container.

My most recent one I sampled on Nov 22, mailed on 11/23 and received results via email on 12/11. That's just under 3 weeks.

The last sample I sent, using Blackstone's black pre-paid container, was mailed on 1/18 and delivered on 1/26. I got the report 3 days later on 1/29.

Another Blackstone UOA mailed with pre-paid black container. Mailed on 1/25, delivered 2/4 at 10am, results received 2/9 at 4:30pm.

Back