Third sample from my LGT... previous sample posts are here: #2: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1347432 #1: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1279088&fpart=1 I ran 5w30 this one last time, as I had it available before the results came in. The air filter was suspected on the first one, so it was replaced back then with an OEM unit. The oil filter for #2 and #3 (this report) was a black OEM Subaru filter. Note that this sample was taken cold (after an overnight sit). The data in text-form, for when the image is gone: MI/HR on Oil 5,875 MI/HR on Unit 50,331 Sample Date 5/29/2009 Make Up Oil Added 0 qts ALUMINUM 5 CHROMIUM 1 IRON 17 COPPER 19 LEAD 11 TIN 1 MOLYBDENUM 86 NICKEL 0 MANGANESE 0 SILVER 0 TITANIUM 0 POTASSIUM 2 BORON 42 SILICON 19 SODIUM 11 CALCIUM 2347 MAGNESIUM 15 PHOSPHORUS 656 ZINC 797 BARIUM 0 SUS Viscosity @ 210°F 55.8 cSt Viscosity @ 100°C 9.00 Flashpoint in °F 370 Fuel % <0.5 Antifreeze % 0 Water % 0 Insolubles % 0.3 TBN 3.4 My current run is Rotella T 5w40 synthetic, which is what I really want to see results on, but that won't happen for a few months now, of course. I also changed to a Bosch 3323 (taller than stock) filter for the current run. At some point I'll get to checking for leaks on the intake track, as has been suggested... just haven't gotten around to it yet, and since the numbers are still pretty low, it hasn't been an emergency.