UOA for Pennzoil Full Synthetic 5w30? (Black label)

Anyone have a UOA for this oil? Can’t find anything on this forum. I know the oil is relatively new to the lineup for Pennzoil.

Attachments

• 7873F706-9B9C-43CE-8361-9CF5C8F185C2.jpeg
    7873F706-9B9C-43CE-8361-9CF5C8F185C2.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 13
There probably isn't one, when it launched 2 years ago it was positioned in a place in the market where store brands and even shell's own Quaker State Full Synthetic were cheaper and the whole forum pretty much dismissed it because it's clearly meant to compete with the entry level synthetics, but they failed price it well enough to compete with entry level synthetics at that time.

There probably isn't one, when it launched 2 years ago it was positioned in a place in the market where store brands and even shell's own Quaker State Full Synthetic were cheaper and the whole forum pretty much dismissed it because it's clearly meant to compete with the entry level synthetics, but they failed price it well enough to compete with entry level synthetics at that time.
It’s currently cheaper than Supertech at my local Walmart. The QSFS is the same price and Dexos certified though. So that’s what I switched to.

I even emailed Pennzoil about this product. They told me it was not tested for nor designed to meet/exceed the specifications for dexos because it’s an entry level product. Not doing much to inspire customer confidence in their product.

Back