UOA Database Being Published; Looking for Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to release a preliminary version of our unofficial UOA database. We have 195 gas car and truck UOAs and 75 motorcycle UOA (basically .all of them).
The currently available release is current as of 05/17/2006.
I’ll be releasing more periodically as the database grows. We’ve got tons of UOAs not yet in the database.
The file is available in Microsoft Access 2003 format as well as Microsoft Excel 2003 format. If there is demand I’ll gladly convert it to CSV.
The ZIP I’ll send is 328 KB; it expands to a 312 KB Excel Spreadsheet and a 1200 KB Access Database.
PM me with your email address or post in thread and I’ll get a copy out to you.
I’m looking for more volunteers to help with the data entry.
Anyone new want to offer?
I have a pre-made list of UOAs to do, with assignments from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th weeks of July ’05 open, one week per assignment.

Sounds like an awesome project. If I didn't work and do school full time I'd love to help out.

Do you have the format somewhere so I can post my UOAs in that format from now on to save time? That might help
tongue.gif

I'd really enjoy a copy of that database as well. I'll PM you my e-mail and some more information.

Yeah, sorry about that, Craig.
I did a whole month's UOA spreadsheet, mailed you a week or two worth, then lost the "TO DO" list.
I'll get on that.

quote:

Originally posted by craigq:
Feel free to send me another spreadsheet or three...

Okay. Just sent you three weeks worth of assignment to chew on. Thanks for the hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back