Unlimited Wireless Plan

Considering that you’ve posted “I’d use that” when shown pictures of torn oil filters, I believe I’ll disregard your phone brand preferences as well.
That's why it's called AMERICA! We have the FREEDOM to do as we want. And, being you are ALWAYS sarcastic, that's your God given right in America.

I’ll have to look into that. We don’t owe anything on our phones and they’re not locked. In fact, we changed from VZW to Sprint to save money. We were paying $20+ more before for only 2GB of shared data

I’ll have to look into that. We don’t owe anything on our phones and they’re not locked. In fact, we changed from VZW to Sprint to save money. We were paying $20+ more before for only 2GB of shared data
I refuse to sign a contract for ANYTHING! I have excellent credit and get bombarded with offers from credit cards, car dealers, loan companies, etc. I only have 2 credit cards; Master Card and an NTB tire store card. Both without a balance to be paid, and only used in emergencies. VERIZON requires a card to remove my monthly payment, which also saves me BOO KOO $$$$$$$!

I refuse to sign a contract for ANYTHING! I have excellent credit and get bombarded with offers from credit cards, car dealers, loan companies, etc. I only have 2 credit cards; Master Card and an NTB tire store card. Both without a balance to be paid, and only used in emergencies. VERIZON requires a card to remove my monthly payment, which also saves me BOO KOO $$$$$$$!
You should have at least 2 credit cards. Mine occasionally gets hacked so then if I only had one, I wouldn't have any. Then every once in a while you end up losing the card. Always good to have a backup. I used to use the backup card for all those regular monthly charges and then the other card for regular stuff. That way if the regular card gets hacked, I don't have to switch everything over. I try to use the card as much as possible, it's a 2% cash back card on everything from Fidelity.

Redpocket.com = choose from ATT, Verizon or TMobile
We pay, actual payment less then $71 a month, 3 lines, unlimited everything with 8gigs of high speed data per line.
I’m a fan of ATT so that is who we chose.

I have unlimited talk and text from Verizon then each line gets 4 gigs of data per month. We couldn’t afford the full unlimited plan. Since we are in a mostly rural area service sucks until we get to the city (which I don’t mind because when we ar home I am doing stuff to my cars usually) And my sister is still on our plan she always goes over on the data so it makes our bill even more lol. I leave mine on WiFi all the time so when I am somewhere with WiFi it will tell me then I can avoid using data to save on my line. But my line cost the second most though since I have an iPhone my dads cost most he has the Galaxy S10+. I’m currently using the data lol since we are out and about.

I pay around $90 for 2 unlimited lines on at&t prepaid.. calls text speeds drop after 22gb if network is congested.. blah blah blah all the fine print bs..

Back