Ultragauge Group Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in getting 50 people together to buy an ultragauge? there is a significant discount, looks like they are about $50 each if we can commit to 50 units.

Are we allowed to do this? I searched and did not see a similar thread.

they have a link on the Ultragauge website, you need to fill out a support ticket and they will give you more info. I'm gonna send Helen a PM now, probably should have done that first
smile.gif

Here's the list so far. Hopefully we will find 50

01. Barkleymut
02. justinh384
03. Ramblejam
04. RamFan
05. Biscut
06. onemig
07. levi
08. Nick R
09. szhman

dparm Are you interested?

Last edited:
Quote:
UltraGauge currently does not support Manufacturer specific gauges such as Transmission temperature.

No supporting transmission temp is a huge deal breaker for me.
That would be the one thing i want in a unit that can be moved for vehicle to vehicle and left for longer term monitoring without breaking out the scan tool.
With that capability i would be down for a few units right now.

The rest of it can be done when needed with a scan tool, i don't need to look at it all the time. More of a toy for they guys that own a scanner IMO.

Edit: If someone from Ultra Guage is reading this.. Please dump the cable and bring a blue tooth version.

Last edited:
I thought UG added the temp gauge? I know the older units did not have, and it cannot be added in; but I thought it had been added in recently... no?

[A while ago I was thinking of getting one, vs a SG, then decided I'd rather have the more-pricey SG.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back