ultimate home defense

Originally Posted by Inked
I have one. A 45-70 that is.

Really!
How about of video of you firing that bad boy?

Originally Posted by skyactiv
Anyone here have a credit card with that would actually allow for a $60K purchase?

They used to allow that kind of limit. Not anymore. I think about 15k is all they'll give now.

I'd never have a card that allowed anyone to bill 60K on it. Last month got luck someone tried to bill my card $14.99 8 times in a short time and my bank suspended payment and called me. I had no clue who this company was or how they got my card. They frooze the card and issued me a new one.

Last edited:
Anyone here have a credit card with that would actually allow for a $60K purchase?

I need a machine gun like I need a monkey or a motorcycle. Or my prostate reamed out again.

Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey

I need a machine gun like I need a monkey or a motorcycle. Or my prostate reamed out again.

A machine gun is not a need, its a man I would like to have that.
laugh.gif

The Prostate ream was probably a good thing though.

Originally Posted by CT8

The Prostate ream was probably a good thing though.

Yes and compared to the surgery of 20 years ago the new Robotic process is a cake walk.

I believe 10-12k is my limit on one card, 4k on the other. Youd need a Black Centurion or similar.

Well, do need to point out that this is not a machine gun (NFA wording)

however, by that same standard the Ithaca 37 and several single action revolvers can be (cases pending) based on the wording

Originally Posted by Mr_Joe
Early warning system.

Nice looking German Shepard ! ... I had a beautiful one with papers but she didn't get along with our long time mutt and we had to give her up - what a sad day that was for me (I vow to get another one) .

Back