TwinTowers 7 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: PandaBear
7 years later Bin Laden is still around, but we were diverting our military on somewhere else for an different agenda (or so called mistakes). Now we made a mess there, we couldn't leave (or else it will turn into another Afgan, but with oil).

Russia and Iran took advantage of that and go all out, knowing that we don't have the budget to take them on with our troops.

Yep. Mission Accomplished.
smirk2.gif

Originally Posted By: Bobert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDjYSE0pDU

Yeah the military uses big arse visible white dots to target buildings for commercial aircraft....that is just pure hokum with a bunch of extraneous garbage heaped on to fool the gullible follower. Funny, most of the same people probably don't believe in G0D but will follow something if it seems "scientifically plausible"....regardless of the actual truth. It takes faith!!

Originally Posted By: Mamala Bay
Originally Posted By: Ron Jeremy
Ryan I've had friends and associates try to peddle that stupidity to me and they get caught off very quickly. This is not the day for this. Have some respect.

Why? Were you there? And also have you actually seen things but what others tell you?

Nope wasn't there. I guess my opinion goes out the window. People like the aforementioned poster think that they have special insight and that the rest of us are blind. I would suggest that 9/11 troofers don't have special insight at all, but they are in fact quite "special".

Originally Posted By: Mamala Bay
Ryan I've had friends and associates try to peddle that stupidity to me and they get caught off very quickly. This is not the day for this. Have some respect.

Why? Were you there? And also have you actually seen things but what others tell you?

Nope wasn't there. I guess my opinion goes out the window. People like the aforementioned poster think that they have special insight and that the rest of us are blind. I would suggest that 9/11 troofers don't have special insight at all, but they are in fact quite "special".

You'd flunk high school debate with an argument like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Are you referring to me Drew? Are you suggesting that my answer to a "Why? Were you there?" call-out wasn't sufficient?

Much like the previous generation remembers where they were when JFK was shot in '63, we have 9/11 for better for worse.

I like hearing other people's stories regarding where they were at that time. Found out that a higher-up that I work with was supposed to be GOING to the twin towers that morning. His flight was accidentally canceled by his assistant. When he got to the airport he was like ***? She said "you ain't going anywhere, get your butt home."

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
Drew, save it for the political board, k?

Tell everyone else who's said anything about 9/11 in this post to do the same, K?
smirk2.gif

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
You mean only the single other person in this topic who still posts there?

What???
54.gif

Why did you open your mouth then!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: moribundman
I see you don't sing your usual mantra now, Steve. What gives?

Anybody with brains won't live near a prime target zone. Among other reasons, this is also why I wouldn't even want to live downtown in any major metropolitan area.
What Mantra?

Well, the building 7 conspiracy theories aside, concrete and steel structure do indeed collapse with the failure of standpipe and sprinklers. Steel joist grows, depending on composition, several inches for each rise of 400 degrees, literally pulling the structure apart. This is why bituminous coatings and sprinklers are so important.

It's a little ridiculous that Trump wanted to build, out of his own pocket, a new WTC complex taller that the original, by his own account, impenetrable to aircraft, with the very latest and greatest of protection systems within, over 2000 feet high, and then protected by surface to air from the rooftop. They turned him down flat. Too great a threat. In my book, that's a win for the bad guys.

Meanwhile, Dubai can rape their people's resources, build towers to 5000 feet that the little people will never set foot in, and they don't have a thing to worry about? Hmmm, something doesn't make sense here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back