TW Ice Spray Wax on top of McKee's AIO

I'm happy with the looks and how easy it is to use. Durability seems to be improved over the last formulation per Apex detailing test. Ideally, I'd like to have TW Seal N Shine as the sealant. I'll just maintain with the ICE Spray Wax until next spring. I may do a polish/clay and reseal with the TW before winter.

I'm most curious how it protects the plastic trim. 303 and all similar products don't resist water that well.

IMG_8433.JPG

IMG_8434 (2).JPG

IMG_8436.JPG

IMG_8437.JPG

Looks great.

I do everything with the Griots spray so I would guess it will hold up just as well with the 🐢. Headlights, taillights, trim, grill, and so on.

I even give the backup camera a wipe. It keeps moisture and dirt off the lens

I just hit the black trim with water in the extreme heat. No streaking as expected. Still retains the shine and gloss. Products like this make 303 useless on exterior trim. 303 is still good for interior purposes. I have 303 but always find myself going back to Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer.

The bottle says the ICE Spray Wax can go on existing sealants. I'm not sure if it plays well with other brand chemistry sealants. It should. Time will tell how long it holds up.

Usually 303 Protectant is used for the interior. TW SNS should be far superior for the exterior..

I just hit the black trim with water in the extreme heat. No streaking as expected. Still retains the shine and gloss. Products like this make 303 useless on exterior trim. 303 is still good for interior purposes. I have 303 but always find myself going back to Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer.

The bottle says the ICE Spray Wax can go on existing sealants. I'm not sure if it plays well with other brand chemistry sealants. It should. Time will tell how long it holds up.

I still use Meguairs Quik Interior Detailer. But have you tried the new version, Meguiars Ultimate Interior Deatailer?

I still use Meguairs Quik Interior Detailer. But have you tried the new version, Meguiars Ultimate Interior Deatailer?

I think that one has shine though where as the Quik doesn't. I don't like a glossy finish.

Back