Turtle Wax Ultra Gloss Detailer Spray Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turtle Wax T-413R Ultra Gloss Detailer Spray

Washed the truck thoroughly. Dried the thing. Apply the spray in the shade. Spray goop onto microfiber towell, spread, flip towell over and rub.

Next time will use a cotton cloth, believe it may glide over surface easier. A little too much friction with microfiber. Shine appeared instantly. Came back several hours later with soft cotton towell and buffed just a little. Nay have slightly increased shine.

Surface is not as smooth as with other products used. Smooth as in slippery. Looks good, however. Will wash 2 or 3 times over a month or so period and try to estimate products longevity via subjective eyeballing, water beading, feel of surface and ease that contaminants wash off.

Lots of construction in area and contractors allowed to be very sloppy with spilling dirt and debris on roads where rain turns the dirt to mud that is covers our cars. other states would prevent this sloppy laziness but not backwards Nebraska.

So far, from very limited experience, Coot sees no reason to reuse this stuff since other similar products were at least as good (so far) and perhaps a wee bit shinier.

Turtle Wax site about this product

There are other reviews out there. This review includes yummy pics taken by Old Coot (tm). How many other reviews can proclaim that? NONE!!!!!! I shout. NONE!!!!!!!!!!

Now for pic goodness.

Various034.jpg

Hood up close
Various036.jpg

Quarter panel

Various037.jpg

Fender

Various038.jpg

A hot sunny day. White hard to photograph in direct sun. Waited for truck to be in shade and sun to set a bit to reduce reflected light.

nopics.gif

Dagnabit guys!!!! I told you before, there ARE pics!!!!

Coot, you said you see no reason to reuse this stuff. Does this mean you will not finish the product? Does this mean Coot has so much money that he can afford a trial and error on several different "one use" only products? Or does Coot simply donate the unused portion to those who may share kinship with Coot? Perhaps "reuse" is used instead of "purchase again" and Coot intends to use these products until they are finished?

Quote:

Coot, you said you see no reason to reuse this stuff. Does this mean you will not finish the product? (No. Will use up container but with udder products creating a slipperier surface that I prefer this product is not on the must use repeatedly list.) Does this mean Coot has so much money that he can afford a trial and error on several different "one use" only products? (Many ways to define "wealth." Coot expends more legal tender on caring for the truck than would normally. Truck was a gift from a dying Mother who wanted the satisfaction of seeing me receive my inheritance before she died.) Or does Coot simply donate the unused portion to those who may share kinship with Coot? (Coot has donated unused products to neighbor but usually I use entire contents of products before moseying off to anuddah' type.) Perhaps "reuse" is used instead of "purchase again" and Coot intends to use these products until they are finished? (I, the Old Coot, has a tendency to apply much less effort to forming wondrous sentence structures and ensuring that every aspect of message board writings meet AP guidelines, Strunk's demands, MLA requirements or any of the other standards set by various organizations. Coot admits laziness after achieving the 3.9 out of 4.0 gpa from the combined average of his three college degrees.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back