Turtle Wax Ice spray wax after one month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic after one month and a brief rain shower this evening. Dirty car, but I'm surprised how long this spray wax has lasted. No car washes since but this wax appears to be tenacious. Now the beads stick to the paint until I get to about 45 mph, but it appears to be still working. FYI.

Last edited:
[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Pretty color. I have been using the Meguiars Fast Finish Aerosol Spray.Wow! I had a bunch of Wizards Shine which I think shines better than yours,but yours does a much better job on water beading. Added a couple caps of Turtlewax ice into the Wizards Shine to give it a bit more strength and calm down the bling bling.Thanks for sharing your experience/picture.

Funny you say that you notice the beads moving around 45mph. On every vehicle I've owned that was detailed and then waxed, that's basically the speed I have to hit for the vehicle to dry itself off.

Not sure if the newer ceramic waxes will make it happen at a lower speed or if the the water hardness matters, but interesting to see you mention this anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back